Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The present ..Enrique Inglesias...

Hi all!

In my first post, I talked about reminiscing my childhood memories of drawing portraits...Well after finishing high school, I abruptly stopped drawing portrait, as there was lots of other important things to do...such as getting a degree, find a job, get married and so on...:-)

Then after about 15 years later, my hands suddenly feels itchy to get back into drawing again. I guessed it was my passion, and after all these years, the passion was still deep inside me, although it had been a long time since I picked up a pencil and draw..

I didn't know whether the talent is still in me, but nevertheless, I had to try...So, for my first celebrity portrait after years of neglect is ...Enrique Inglesias!



Well, what do you think of this portrait?
I know...I know.. I still need to polish up my skills:-)..there's still many elements missing in this portrait and I wish I will do better for the next one...

p/s - a little comment would be nice...:-D

No comments: