Friday, October 30, 2009

Today's Special: Edward Cullen from Twilight

Hi there readers,

It's been a while since I've posted any new portrait on my blog. Well, this one is especially for you who have given me a lot of support, confidence and advice about my drawings all of this time. So today, I give you ....Robert Pattinson a.k.a. Edward Cullen from Twilight...(with a little twist...:-))...Enjoy!



This is the first sketch...





And this is after adding shadows to the face...




Okay, all done ...well, except for the background...:-)




And this is the finished portrait of Edward Cullen...




I darken the portrait a bit by using some graphic software...




This is a close-up on Edward's face...


Okay, here's the twist...I like this portrait so very much that I tend to manipulate it a bit by using a graphic software. See the results below...and I would love your opinion about it...

1.

Like this picture? It's done using the 'emboss' function..I think it looks kinda cool..:-)





Okay, now this is when we want to see 'more' of Edward...:-)...we multiply 'im...:-D





This is a 'blue' version of Edward...:-D




This is done by filtering a spotlight to Edward's vampiric looks..











This is what it would look like if I put Edward in a frame!

Okay, that's a wrap, folks!


p/s: If you want any of the image above imprinted on your Tshirt, mousepad, keychain, mug, poster or etc...please don't hesitate to email me about it...neoplanet9@yahoo.com.

11 comments:

Saraswathan said...

Amazing stuff man! You are very talented and a good artiste already. God Bless

scribbler said...

Awesome! Yea, you do have a great talent. Hope you get to be recognized by a wider community soon.

p.s I got here through mylot

"Abstract" Greene said...

Hey this is Aaron Greene! You should follow me as well. I got your account from MyLot where you said 'll follow you if you follow me! Here I am following you and seeing that your art is pretty amazing. Well done man. Keep it up... anyway, check out my account. http://mygreeneart.blogspot.com

Dating For Today's man said...

I'm very impressed with your sketches and will be following your blog. Good luck!

http://datingrelationship-advice.blogspot.com

http://diva-within.blogspot.com

jenny said...

you are so goooood:D can you draw me?kidding;P

Unknown said...

Wow. This is amazing. You are really talented. Keep them coming. Wishing you the very best!

Dariov said...

this is very nice.
you are very gifted.
a small suggestion maybe make such a drawning from jacob too with team jacob written with it so you can print it on t shirts.

keep drawning

'pop art' said...

I love Edward Cullen and this one's really great! I really love it! How much is this?

Unknown said...

Hi Pop Art!

It's great to see u again:-)
Well, for the painting of Edward Cullen, I'm selling it at USD30 (not including postage fee and handling). Hope this answers your question and hope to hear from you again, soon:-)

Jude said...

Wow, amazing pencil portraits! I love your projects of portraits to draw. Your soft renderings of black and white effects of pencil strokes bring beauty to the portrait. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow !! That is what came to my mind while going to the dynamic phases of your Edward sketch. I am on a starting phase of pencil art drawing and to see such a work is indeed inspirational. Will like to get some starting tips from you so that I make a move in the right direction from the word go.

Learn Drawing
Pencil Drawing Tutorial
Pencil Portrait Drawing